What can we do
- The stand can measure in real-time with high accuracy the engines functional parameters as well as the NOx emissions according to NOx (MARPOL – annex VI) and Directive 97/68 EC + M1-M8 amendments.
- The measuring equipment is high-tech Windows compatible and accredited by DNV and GL
- With the acquired measurements one can get the necessary accreditation for the market release of the naval engines in accordance to the requirements imposed by NOx code and EC Directive 97/68 +M1-M8 amendments
- The stand may be used for measuring NOx emissions for both two strokes and four strokes engines. SO2 emissions may be measured as well.
- The whole equipment is portable and may be used on-site on already mounted engines on ships with a power range within 19KW and 100.000 KW
- We are able to perform the required tests regarding the functional (in charge) parameters according to the recognized Classification Societies for the already mounted gen sets with powers up to 20 MW and voltages of 400 V or 440 V and frequencies of 50 Hz to 60 Hz. i.e. overload tests, selective overload, reverse power and minimum voltage
- All tests and data acquisitions are done in real-time and are compiled by means of a computer system.
- Our engineers have more than 20 years expertise in naval engines and also sailing experiences on both oceans and rivers.
Based on our special software, we can measure all parameters in real-time for a high accuracy.Read More>>
VERTUDNAV helps his customers to make engine adjustments and setup for a better performance.Read More>>
Measure torque and power
VERTUDNAV have an accurate tool to assess and monitor propeller shafts on ships by measuring shaft speed, torque and power.Read More>>
The whole equipment is portable and may be used on-site on already mounted engines on ships with a power range within 19KW and 100.000 KWRead More>>